Hah, it’s May now, and though i don’t have any kinda-good-and-informative news, but i have to post something new here😆 Let’s see then, i’m recently being active again in tweeting -thanks to aphip- so i’ll just enlist some of the good-inspiring tweets scattered around the twitter worlds.
- RT OhJustLikeMe I’m gonna do my homework at 6pm. no, 7pm. uhm wait, 9pm. oh look! it’s 12am so I’m gonna go to bed.
- RT ActuallyNPH .noitucexe ni naht yroeht ni gnisuma erom hcum si gniteewt sdrawkcaB
- RT sehwagvirender To become successful in life,one should have 3 factories. 1.ice factory in brain 2.sugar factory in tongue 3.steel factory in heart.
- fought like a butterfly, sting like a bee
- Epic Comment Of The Day: “Netting yang berbahaya jika bisa melewati net” #Thomas Cup
- The happiest people are the most loving people. To be happy, love what u do, love the people around u, love ur work & love urself
- I thought a thought I thought I thought I thought, but it wasn’t the thought I thought I thought I thought
- May the twelfth be with you guys!
- Yah memang sebaiknya berjuang sekuat tenaga sendiri Glory United! Avanti Biancoceleste!
- It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things are infinitely the most important.– Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, “A Case of Identity”
- I’m grateful for each day You gave me, Maybe I don’t know that much, But I know this much is true, I was blessed because I was loved by You
- “You don’t marry someone you can live with, you marry the person who you cannot live without.”
- Malaria kills a child every 30 secs #endmalaria
Now that’s quite a good quotes don’t they? Feel free to retweet them. Twitter’s interesting, it’s different than Facebook, some says, Facebook is people you go to school with, Twitter is people you hope to school with. Ah it’s 1 AM so i’m gonna go to bed. See ya next time!